Monday, July 2, 2007

monday july 02, 2007

today i wake up morning, so i online msn after that i msn my frd ask him wheather i can go his house play games or not, so he say ok, so i wen his house, before that he ask me to buy him rice, i was like wtf, why not mit 1st, i tihk he was lazy bah.. den i buy him charsiew rice wif egg and xtra rice.. after tat i saw my frd eating at there, i go say hi to him, den we haf some talks, he keep on ball me say i handsome.. i also say u more handsome to him after tat he wan wen mi house i also wan go his house lol after that i pei him go buy 4D i tell him stay contact.. and byebye~~ den wen i reach near his house i give him a call to know that i am coming, but he again ask me buy him a drink , i ask him wa yr house no drink meh, he say no, den i help him buy pepsi lor... after tat i wen his house~~ we play some ps2 games, like fifa, sdvsraw06, needforspd... den play dota.. after tat i was ok lah wan 6plus laio i tell him hey i go 1st ok~~, so we wen down to nearest lrt, den he want treat me a drink, i say no need lah.. i not thirsty.. i was shock he bought 3 can drinks and 1 tibits. but i myself also bought 1 tibits after tat i wen home ~~~~~~~~~ ~~

No comments: